Lil Wayne made the news back in 2020 after he called it quits with model La’Tecia Thomas and moved on with Denise Bidot. After posting pics of her without her larger-than-life wedding ring, fans noticed that she unfollowed the rapper.
When they were engaged, she was the only person Wayne followed — now he doesn’t follow anyone. Even though they broke up, the model wasn’t just another rapper’s girlfriend. Here are all the facts you need to know about this Australian beauty.
1. La’Tecia Thomas’s birthday is September 3, 1990.
2. She is currently based out of LA, California, but was born and raised in Australia. Her place of birth is Melbourne, Australia.
3. La’Tecia’s background is Indian and Australian, which explains her stunning and unique good looks.
4. After being scouted in a mall, La’Tecia began to model at age 16, with representation from famous agencies like Milk Management, Bella Management, and Wilhelmina Models Los Angeles.
5. She came on the fashion radar after working with Simply Be back in 2018. She has also modelled for brands like FashionNovaCurve and Pretty Little Thing.
6. She has over 1.7 million followers on Instagram, and is a body positive champion on the platform. She shows that curvy queens don’t have to limit their clothing options, and encourages women of all body types to love their physiques.
7. La’tecia weighs approximately 209 lbs (size 16), and is 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Her eyes are a mesmerizing grey-blue.